My Sweet Vegan are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. When visiting our site, we will automatically collect information from your device, including:
· Name, contact information (including email address and telephone number).
· Demographic information (address and postcode).
· Website use and information regarding actions undertaken on our website
By providing this information which is used to identify you, when purchasing goods on our website or enquiring about our products or previous orders, please be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
My Sweet Vegan may change this policy from time to time by updating this page and in accordance with GDPR regulations will update our customers of all future updates via email notification. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 28/06/2020
We require the information mentioned above, to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular:
· Internal record keeping
· To improve our products and services.
· Store information for a period of 2 years regarding sales information.
When a customer enters into an agreement with My Sweet Vegan, for the period of the transaction the customer agrees and accepts that My Sweet Vegan will keep a record of the information provided by the customer at the time of purchase.
How we gather information / Sources of our information:
· The customers provides the information upon checkout and order of our product(s).
· For monitoring and collecting website use data - By a third party either Facebook, Visitor analytics or Google etc.
· Website Cookies
· My Sweet Vegan will not sell or share your personal data to any external unrelated third party’s.
· We will store customer data with secure third party’s such as wix.com, PayPal.com, Facebook.com, Google.com, Royalmail.com, UPS.com, DPD.com.
· Information flows through these services either when the customers provides it upon checkout / order or when team members trained and aware of data protection handle information to be processed for order completion.
By tracking your movements around our website, you allow us to better understand the customer experience and target traffic with promotions on our products.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.
· You can contact us via email and request us to delete any/all information we hold from you in which we will do so in accordance to law and latest GDPR regulations in accordance with your personal interests. In such case, any existing warranties or offers will no longer be available to the person.
· In accordance with GDPR regulation, you can contact My Sweet Vegan and ask us to provide any personal information we hold on you to the individual inquiring or a third party specified by the individual which we will do so within 24hours.
· At any time, the customer can contact My Sweet Vegan to update personal information.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.